Any sane woman knows that taking care of her skin should be the #1 priority in order to avoid future mishaps as she “ages” gracefully. In doing so, it is vital that you keep a steady and consistent skincare routine. I am all about natural beauty and a huge advocate when it comes to all-natural, paraben-free products. Although it can be difficult, at times, finding a product you absolutely love to be 100% natural, it has quickly become something brands are taking into consideration… Only when I wear makeup do I apply the Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Lotion (with a little cotton pad) across my face. Because the weather is getting warmer in Florida (and the sun rays beaming in all its glory), I have recently purchased the Origins A Perfect World SPF 35, which not only protects my face from the evil sun rays (which can cause early aging, dark spots, and even worse, skin cancer!). I absolutely love the White Tea— it goes on lightly, stays on all day and smells. fantastic! For extra coverage, I like to apply Clinique‘s new moisture surge CC hydrating color corrector. To be quite honest, I only use it because I love how it looks when applied, it really minimizes the appearance of your pores and gives you a stunning glow
For the under-eye area, my “go to, holy grail” eye cream is the Origins GinZing refreshing eye cream, which not only depuff’s, but also brightens! It is perfection, I tell you. Although I have an oily complexion when it comes to my face, my lips tend to be chapped if not properly taken care of, so I always like to keep my Korres Lip butter handy. My two favorite flavors are Guava and Jasmine. They have a few others, but I seem to have grown a personal preference for those two!
On the bottom tier I have included a few LUSH products. My routine consists of the following:
- Scrub my lips with my favorite lip scrub— popcorn.
- Add some Korres lip butter to moisturize after scrub
- Clean off any makeup with my Korres Milk Protein wipes
- Apply Origins Purifying Tonic to remove excess oil and shine
- Apply my LUSH Vanishing Cream moisturizer all over my face
- Dab a generous bit of my Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment under my eyes
- May I recommend to apply Lush’s fabulous Mask of Magnaminty all over face for 15 minutes before jumping in the shower. Remove with warm water as you are bathing.
My apologies for the long text, my darlings, but when it comes to skincare, there is much to say! Let me know if you have any questions/recommendations. Love to hear from you!